HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Mental Health (Nights) in Brandon, Florida
Continue or expand your nursing career and join Brandon Regional's Behavioral Health unit!
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 438-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU.
Families trust us to meet their needs, knowing that they have access to these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain CenterHeart & Vascular InstituteSpine Care CenterAdvanced Primary Stroke CenterCancer Care**Women's & Children's Center
Join our friendly community hospital with its close-knit staff of caring professionals located just south of Tampa and discover how we care.
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Current licensure as an RN in Florida
* Current BLS from the American Heart Association.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* 1-2 years previous RN experience in a hospital Psychiatric setting preferred.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. * Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. At HCA West Florida's 16 hospitals we're not just caregivers, we're devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota, we're on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system with more than 15,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.
Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Mental Health (Nights)
Location: Florida-Brandon-Brandon Regional Hospital - Brandon
Requisition ID: 01384-12113