The Mentor Network Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) Night shift in Woodland Hills, California
Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) Night shift Primary Location: CA-CAWoodland Hills-22524 ViCtory Boulevard Function: Clinical Organization: Care Meridian
Founded in 1989, CareMeridian provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. With program locations throughout the Western United States, CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage of recovery.
CareMeridian is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people designated to care for our patients.
For CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network, CNAs are critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
CareMeridian is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform hands-on nursing care with emphasis on daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior under supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Perform resident care
2. Observe and report changes in the resident’s condition to the Charge Nurse.
3. Complete the CNA section of the daily nurses notes within required timeframes.
4. Prepare resident’s room for admission, obtain equipment and supplies as needed.
5. Prepare resident for discharge. Remove equipment from room for terminal cleaning.
6. Follow Safety Policy and Procedure at all times, including those for fire and disaster.
7. Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents and incidents to supervisor.
8. Use equipment correctly and safely.
9. Be responsible, when needed, for resident activity programs, including off‐site outings.
10. Participates in CareMeridian’s Performance Improvement Program.
11. Attend and participate in scheduled meetings, training/CEU program.
12. Able to work with and relate to patients that are dealing with medically complex issues.
13. Maintain a good working relationship with coworkers.
14. Be compassionate and strive for the best care possible to provide to the patients.