Epic Health Services Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) Antenatal/Post-Partum in Trevose, Pennsylvania
Epic Health Services,an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Epic Health Services Continuum of Care, we offer the StorkWatch Program that supplies patients with professional nursing care in the comfort of their own home during or after their pregnancy. The StorkWatch Program includes working through complications during pregnancy, preventing premature birth, well-mom and well-baby visits and best of all, comprehensive care.
Epic Health Services is hiring compassionate Nurses to provide skilled nursing care to antenatal, post-partum and infants in the home setting. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing or accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Licensure: Current state licensure as a License or Registered Nurse
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Experience: Nursing experience in a Labor & Delivery / Antenatal, NICU, Postpartum Nursery, Neonatal or other area of related postpartum or maternity care setting
- Other: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
Location: PA-Trevose (Perinatal Services)
General Area: Kennett Square, PA
Job Code: 31223