Centene Corporation TeleHealth Registered Nurse *Crisis Line Overnight Shift &/or Bilingual Spanish preferred* $2500 Signing Bonus in Tempe, Arizona
Position Purpose: Triage inbound calls, gather information, select appropriate triage guidelines, and disposition and care advice based on data base protocols and department policies and procedures for a 24 hour per day/7 day a week operation Provide clinical information and education for inbound and outbound calls providing oversight and support to the non-clinical staff.
- Conduct assessments of callers presenting symptoms
- Develop, implement, and evaluate a plan of care for each caller presenting symptoms
- Answer all calls in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality of all caller and personnel issues
- Document all call inquiries according to department policies and procedures
- Participate in the collection of data for department quality projects
- Promote recovery concepts and inspire hope
- Possess and maintain a thorough grasp of clinical knowledge pertaining to various disease states, medications, treatments, etc
- Comply with Federal and respective state s laws regulating health management organizations and telephone information centers and all department standards and policies and procedures
- Apply primary nursing knowledge while performing all aspects of assigned tasks
Education/Experience: Graduate certificate from an accredited nursing program. 3 years combined experience in pediatric obstetrics, home health, community health, school nursing, or emergency nursing. 5 years experience strongly preferred. Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft office or data entry systems. Must possess and demonstrate strong abilities in data entry, typing, call documentation, and customer service skills including active listening. Telephonic triage or managed care setting experience preferred. Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Current RN license in state of residence or Nurse Licensure Compact state
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Clinical & Nursing
Organization: Envolve People Care
Requisition ID: 1056881