Sonora Regional Medical Center Nurse Practitioner (Outpatient) in Sonora, California
Nurse Practitioner (Outpatient)
Customer service skills are required
Award winning Adventist Health Sonora is a mission focused non-profit Adventist health care system that has a heart for providing to the under-served. At AHSR, you'll have the opportunity to provide physical, mental and spiritual healing every day. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that! Not only are we nestled at in a gorgeous location at the base of Yosemite, but AHSR offers excellent benefits, resources/technology, and a supportive environment where you'll have the chance to do what you do best, every day.
More reasons to consider joining Adventist Health Sonora:
Competitive pay, excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off)
Recognition program dedicated to valuing and praising team members
Unique, faith based mission that promotes whole healing
Learning & Development Opportunities - we promote career growth through tuition reimbursement opportunities
Professional advancement opportunities
Health Club discounts
...and much more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Evaluates medical needs of the department's patients and prescribes medical treatment within the Standardized Procedures for Nurse Practitioner at SRMC Clinic.
· Performs physical assessments through examination, medical history and appropriate diagnostic and screening test.
· Performs, orders and interprets routine laboratory tests.
· Properly uses and maintains tools and equipment in compliance with department and hospital policies and standards.
· Recognizes common disorders and provides treatment. Also recognizes deviations from the normal and refers to appropriate medical and/or social resources.
Education and Qualifications
· American Heart Association CPR Certification required.
· Current CPR License.
· Required Licenses/Certifications: Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) in the State of California.
HR Use Only: