Post Acute Medical Chief Nursing Officer / Director of Nursing in Scranton, Pennsylvania
Chief Nursing Officer / Director of Nursing
Full Time Days
*Chief Nursing Officers / Directors of Nursing *at our hospital benefit from:
Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T;
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing their highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
To learn more about Post Acute Medical, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
Join the Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs family today!
We provide competitive employee benefits packages, 401K, life insurance, bonuses, and more!
The Chief Nursing Officer / Director of Nursing directs all nursing service activities for the facility assigned by making recommendations for staff/patient ratios, by maintaining a system to determine and provide adequate staff for provision of appropriate nursing care, by serving as a liaison between staff and administration, by promoting productivity of staff, by developing and implementing policies and procedures for nursing service in compliance with hospital system policies and procedures and accreditation standards.
The Chief Nursing Officer / Director of Nursing must have:
- The verbal ability to express ideas and views effectively when speaking to groups, hospital managers and personnel
- The cognitive ability to gather and analyze data and prepare reports and to evaluate reports, programs and other data against both judgmental and verifiable criteria
- The numerical ability to evaluate statistical data and to make various computations in planning departmental operations and budget
- The organizational ability to plan and control the entire activities of the nursing service department, etc.
*Education and Training: *
- Must possess RN licensure in good standing
- Must possess an MSN, MHA or MBA or be progressing in a documented educational/leadership plan actively toward the degree and obtain said degree within 12-18 months of employment
- Has current CPR certification and maintains same
- CCRN preferred
- Minimum of five years nursing experience in a medical/surgical environment required; three years experience in nursing supervisory roles, with increasing responsibility desired
Facility: PAM Specialty Hospital of Scranton, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Location: US-PA-Scranton, PA
# of Openings: 1