Colonial Management Group, LP PT Licensed Practical Nurse - Sarasota in Sarasota, Florida
POSITION: PT Licensed Practical Nurse
*LOCATION: *Sarasota, FL
*DESCRIPTION: * Colonial Management Group, LP (CMG) operates a number of nationally recognized and accredited methadone treatment centers dedicated to helping individuals with prescription drug abuse and opiate addiction regain control of their lives. We take great pride in treating our patients with dignity and respect in each phase of their treatment experience.
- Dispensing medication and recording dosages
- Collecting fees for medication and maintaining records conducting a sight and count inventory of the methadone supply daily
- Maintaining absolute accuracy in daily accounting of the methadone that is dispensed, inventory, and fees collected
- Administers appropriate lab tests as required including patient vital signs, TB tests when required, and other nursing assessment techniques
- Schedules and screens patients to be seen by Medical Director
- Assists the physician with history and physical as required
- Receives medical orders and ensures that medical orders are documented and understood by Program Director and other staff members
- Maintains absolute control and tracking of all medical paperwork involving patient dose changes, lab results, physician orders, phase/level changes and verbal orders
- Active LPN license to practice in the State of Florida.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Colonial Management Group, LP. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Job # 8171307
Date Posted 09-22-2016