HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN), Cave Spring Emergency Room (ER) Part Time Days in Salem VA, Virginia
LewisGale’s new standalone emergency room, a department of LewisGale Medical Center, will be opening in late 2017! The ER will be staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians and nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. We are currently seeking qualified RN's to join our team!
Located in Roanoke County at the corner of Route 419 and Ogden Road, this nearly 10,000 square-foot facility is being constructed with the surrounding population’s needs in mind.
LEWISGALE MEDICAL CENTER’S NEW STAND ALONE ER WILL FEATURE:
- Separate pedestrian and ambulance entrances
- All private treatment rooms
- Digital Ultrasound
- Digital diagnostic & portable X-rays
- On-site laboratory testing
- Secure hold exam for behavioral health patients
- Full-service emergency care (same services offered at our hospital-based ERs)
- Direct admission capabilities
*Required*: * Graduate of an accredited school of nursing * Registered Nurse License issued by the Department of Health Professions, Commonwealth of Virginia _Licensure / Credentials:_ * BLS Certification
Title: Registered Nurse (RN), Cave Spring Emergency Room (ER) Part Time Days
Location: Virginia-Salem VA-Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00005-18066