Vanderbilt University Medical Center Lic Practical Nurse - Adult Float Pool in Nashville, Tennessee
Licensed Practical Nurse 2 -Adult Float Pool- Monday – Friday
Discover VanderbiltUniversity Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery
About the VanderbiltClinics
· Vanderbilt has some of the best clinics in the country/
· We treat patients with many types of illnesses, including very complex cases.
· We offer a range of services in one location, so you can expect care that is convenient and tailored to your needs.
· We are part of Vanderbilt University Medical Center, which is named among the nation's elite medical centers by U.S. News & World Report at http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/vanderbilt-university-medical-center-6521060 .
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· Supports the licensed healthcare team members in the provision of patient care to include direct patient care, providing healthcare information to patients/families, and following established plan of care
· Works in close collaboration with the RN or a licensed healthcare team member to evaluate the patient's plan of care and progress toward goal attainment
· All patient care activities are undertaken with the delegation/supervision of a licensed professional in accordance with VUMC standards and licensure regulations
- Float to VariousClinics within the Vanderbilt Network
· Active LPN license
· Graduate of an approved discipline specific program and 1 year of experience or the equivalent.
· Experience in an outpatient setting highly desired
· For more information regarding the physical requirements and environmental conditions for this job, please click here at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/work-at-vanderbilt/requirements/nursing1.pdf
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
· US News& World Report: #1 Hospital in Tennessee, #1 Health Care Provider in Nashville, #1 Audiology ( Bill Wilkerson Center at http://www.vanderbilthealth.com/billwilkerson/ ), 12 adult and 10 pediatric clinical specialties ranked among the nation's best, #15 Education and Training
· Truven HealthAnalytics: among the top 50 cardiovascular hospitals in the U.S.
· Becker'sHospital Review: one of the "100 Greatest Hospitals in America"
· The LeapfrogGroup: grade "A" in Hospital Safety Score
· NationalInstitutes of Health: among the top 10 grant awardees for medical research in the US
· MagnetRecognition Program: Vanderbilt nurses are the only group honored in Tennessee
· NashvilleBusiness Journal: Middle Tennessee's healthiest employer
· AmericanHospital Association: among the 100 "Most Wired" medical systems in the US
Achieve the Remarkable
Learn more about VUMC Nursing:
· Nursing Careers : http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/index.html
· Benefits : http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/benefits.html
· Our NursingPhilosophy : http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/philosophy.html
· Our NursingLeadership : http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/leadership.html
· SharedGovernance : http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/shared-governance.html
· Education& Professional Development : http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/professional-development.html
· Life InNashville : http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/nashville.html
· VUMC Nursing : http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/root/vumc.php?site=vanderbilt-nursing
Download the Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFacts 2016-2017 at https://www.vanderbilthealth.com/main/39107 to learn more about our services and facilities.
Travel, float, resource, LPN, LVN, Licensed vocational nurse, agency
Job requires Graduate of an approved discipline specific program and 1 year of experience or the equivalent.
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
Licensed Practical Nurse
Organization: Clinic Float Pool - VUH 303059
Title: Lic Practical Nurse - Adult Float Pool
Location: TN-Nashville-Vanderbilt Hospital (VUH)
Requisition ID: 1701522