St. Joseph Health Graduate Nurse- Renal-Nephrology- Full Time- Day shift in Lubbock, Texas
Graduate Nurse- Renal-Nephrology- Full Time- Day shift
Covenant Health System
Requisition # R266640
· The GN or RN I independently use the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients.
· Uses information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of care.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
· Completion of a Board of Nursing accredited program of professional nursing or scheduled to complete a program of professional nursing within 120 days of applying for a position.
· Current Registered Nursing license in the state of Texas or the attainment of a temporary permit from the Board of Nursing to practice professional nursing pending full licensure in the state of Texas.
· New graduates must pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX- RN) on the first attempt.
· Candidates must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and become licensed in the state of Texas
· BSN required or BSN must be completed within five years
License / Certification:
· Current licensure in Texas or an approved compact state as a Registered Nurse or proof of application for licensure
· Certified in BLS
· At least one year of RN experience preferred
· Graduate Nurses Welcome to Apply
· Full Time
· Day Shift
· 12 hour Shifts
· 3 days a week
· Self- Scheduling
Covenant Health is celebrating nearly 100 years of serving Lubbock and our South Plains region. As the oldest and largest health system in Lubbock and the region, we currently employ over 5,200 people with a medical staff of over 600 physicians.
For nearly 100 years, Covenant has been driven by a mission of providing a Christian ministry of healing and caring for the whole person - mind, body and spirit. Our vision and differentiator is we are the only faith-based, integrated health network in the West Texas/eastern New Mexico region dedicated to a Christian ministry of healing.
As an expression of our mission, we believe we hold an important Covenant with our patients and try and treat every interaction as Sacred Encounters.
Our ministry includes six hospitals with over 1,100 licensed beds:
Covenant Medical Center - CMC
Covenant Plainview - PLV
Covenant Levelland - LVL
Trustpoint (joint venture: Rehab Hospital of Lubbock)
Covenant Medical Group (CMG)
Covenant Health Partners
Hospice of Lubbock
Covenant Health's total service area includes 25 counties that covers most of West Texas and eastern New Mexico. The service area covers approximately 750,000 people and approximately 35,000 square miles.