HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Telemetry - FT Nights - Relocation and Sign-On-Bonus Available in Kansas City, Missouri
_Research Medical Center__–__Kansas City, MO_ _Charge Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Telemetry - FT Nights - Relocation and Sign-On-Bonus Available_ _ _
Research Medical Center offers experienced Registered Nurses (RN's) Up to $7,500 sign on bonus and $5,000 relocation!
Other benefits include:* *
● Free Covered Parking ● On-Site Daycare
● Competitive Benefit Package ●Tuition Reimbursement _ _ __ At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
Research Medical Centeris currently looking for a Charge Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Telemetry - FT Nights.
/Apply now to learn how Research Medical Center can help you grow your nursing career! /* *
* Under the general direction of the Nurse Manager, coordinates patient care and staffing needs for assigned shift.
* Ensures that patient care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
* Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner. * Acts as resource and mentor to staff.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
* Current state of Missouri RN licensure required. * Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required. * BLS and ALS certification required and maintained. * Two years clinical nursing experience preferred. Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at Research Medical Center?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519 email@example.com
Title: Charge Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Telemetry - FT Nights - Relocation and Sign-On-Bonus Available
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-48065