Sava Senior Care Geriatric Nursing Assistant, GNA ($250 BONUS!) in Glen Burnie, Maryland
**NOW OFFERING $250.00 Sign-On BONUS for full-time GNAs!
Come Join Our Remarkable Team at Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center!**It's a simple philosophy. We take care of the people who take care of our residents. What you do is more than a job - it's an incredible dedication to helping those who need you!
- We strive to offer our residents and staff a close knit, family environment.
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance as well as paid time off
- Employee Rewards Program
- Genuine, friendly nursing staff
GNA Summary - *$250.00 Sign-On BONUS!*
Provides services and care for residents and patients. Applicant MUST have a valid GNA License to be considered for this position.
GNA (Geriatric Nursing Assistant) - Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides personal care and services such as: a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility) b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned. c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides non-resident services such as, but not limited to, washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident / patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
- Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
GNA (Geriatric Nursing Assistant) - Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
- Has passed the Geriatric Nursing Assistant examination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 216993
Facility Name:: Glen Burnie, Glen Burnie, MD
Functional Area:: Nursing
Facility Address:: 7355 Furnace Branch Road E
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: Glen Burnie, MD - 21060