CB&I HSE Specialist - Field Nurse in Delta, Pennsylvania
Title: HSE Specialist - Field Nurse
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Delta
Responsible for implementing and/or administering medical assistance and substance abuse prevention testing. Ensures compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations. Registered nurse for the state of Pennsylvania.
- Field administration for medical HS&E program requiring independent professional judgment.
- Provide resources for line management to develop and administer a proactive prevention program for accidents and illnesses.
- Provides technical assistance to office and field operations to ensure compliance with applicable international, federal, state and/or company environmental, safety, and health regulations.
- Keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Conducts assessment evaluations of equipment to ensure that regulatory environmental, safety, and health standards of the company and all applicable codes are followed.
- Prepares and reviews technical reports, correspondence, and procedures (First Aid Logs).
- Establishes and maintains license as required (RN State of Pa.)
- Meet applicable regulatory codes and standards where required.
- Able to work with strong Union craft staffed project.
- This individual exhibits knowledge and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of their environmental specialty. Under limited supervision, applies accepted policies, practices, and standards to promote the environmental safety and health program and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Performs a variety of complex tasks.
- Some work is routine and instructions are detailed.
- Typically reports to a manager or director.
- Site Medical
- RN State of PA
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With more than 125 years of experience, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Health, Safety & Environmental
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2017, 2:16:30 PM
Requisition ID: 1708125
CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.