Epic Health Services Quality Assurance Coordinator / Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) in Dallas, Texas
Epic Health Services,an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
Epic Health Services is seeking to hire a * _ compassionate Quality Assurance Coordinator_*to Analyze, review and report on charts, charting trends, and quality assurance indicators. Monitor compliance for policies and procedures including but not limited to clinical documentation. I f you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Education: Two years of home healthcare experience (or the equivalent in post-secondary education experience).
- Licensure: Current state licensure as a registered nurse or licensed vocational nurse.
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: At least 1 year experience in quality improvement preferred or directly related field.
- Skills: Accurate data entry skills. Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite applications.
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
Location: TX-Dallas (Dallas East Office)
General Area: Dallas, TX
Job Code: 25985