Epic Health Services Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) in Columbia, South Carolina
Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Epic Health Services Continuum of Care, we offerIn-home nursing care for adults and children with high-tech needs like ventilators, tracheostomies and feeding tubes. Epic Health Services RNs and LPNs/LVNs can provide up to 24 hours of care each day, 7 days a week depending on individual needs and physician orders. An individual care plan is developed for each patient and carried out by skilled nursing staff.
Epic Health Services is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) to provide skilled nursing care to adult patients in the home setting. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of vocation nursing or accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Licensure: Current state licensure as a Licensed or Registered Nurse
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Pediatria
Location: SC-Columbia (Pediatria)
General Area: Woodruff, SC
Job Code: 31101