Elim Care NAR (Nursing Assistant) PT Evenings in Buffalo, Minnesota
Looking for a career opportunity in a community where you will be appreciated for your hard work and dedication? Well look no further!
Lake Ridge Care Center of Buffalo is currently seeking a Part-Time NAR. Surrounded by picturesque gardens and stunning Lake Buffalo with a newly renovated patio for residents and staff to enjoy, Lake Ridge Care Center offers a majestic setting to those who call it home. Both skilled nursing and assisted living options are offered on the Lake Ridge campus and staffed by a highly qualified, friendly and loving Care Team.
As a NAR at Lake Ridge Care Center you will:
- Interact with and assist our residents with activities of daily living (ADL), including oral hygiene, dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting etc.
- Assist with bed mobility, transfers and ambulating of residents per individual care plan
- Collaborate with our team providing high quality cares to those we serve
- Maintain accurate documentation on the residents using Point of Care, our electronic system for documentation
- Perform other duties as requested
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Four Dollar an hour shift differential!
Lake Ridge Care Center believes it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your career in Healthcare, Lake Ridge Care Center has opportunities for you to attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
A job at Lake Ridge Care Center offers experiences where you learn skills that will stay with you throughout your life while working with co-workers who celebrate your successes and achievements. If you want to make a difference, this job is for you. Join our team of dedicated caregivers! Please apply online or send your resume to:
Attn: Arianna Nielsen
Lake Ridge Care Center 310 Lake Blvd S Buffalo, MN 55313
Ph: 763-404-4601 | Fax: 763-682-2345 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | LakeRidgeCareCenter.org
"I appreciate the staff and the team we have working on the floor. We pull together, listen and do whatever we need to do to make the residents' experience a good one." current Lake Ridge Campus employee
Skills / Requirements
- Current on the Nursing Assistant Registry and in good standing**
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Compliant with HIPAA standards at all times
- Long term care experience preferred
Not on the registry? We offer scholarships to get your NA Certification!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center
Application deadline: July 31, 2017