Missouri Employer Team Leader - Nursing-Behavioral Health in BRIDGETON, Missouri
The Team Leader has the primary responsibility of achieving high employee engagement to create a distinctive patient experience and assure the provision of quality and safe services through team members within the assigned department. The team leader assures that employees are performing their work consistent with organizational expectations and policies and procedures.
* Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through Company values, and tenets of integrated health care while giving leadership and innovation of the health care ministry.
* Supports continuous quality improvement by utilizing techniques and processes to solve problems and re design procedures.
* The employee strives for improvements in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
* Takes ownership/responsibilities to develop solutions, find answers and overcome obstacles to achieve desired results.
* The employee utilizes his/her resources responsibly. The employee looks for ways to save time and money without compromising quality.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
* Registered nurse within the state of Missouri
* 3 to 5 years of experience
* 1 to 3 years of supervision experience
SSM Health DePaul Hospital St. Louis
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospital offering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatient surgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828, DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the Mississippi River and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis. DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
Employer's Job# 17001950
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.