Missouri Employer Nurse Practitioner - Clinic in BRENTWOOD, Missouri
Creates an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients under the guidance of a physician. Develops and implements the strategy to meet the clinical and educational goals of the department.
* Demonstrates and provides professional nursing care to specialty patients requiring an advanced level of knowledge and management of their nursing care.
* Initiates and provides medical interventions in response to acute changes in patient conditions.
* Provides educational services to nursing and ancillary departments and serves as an educational consultant on clinical practice issues.
* Applies evidence based practices to achieve multidisciplinary collaboration to facilitate continuity of care.
* Contributes to the satisfaction of the medical staff by collaborating with physicians to deliver best care.
* Recognizes and utilizes opportunities to act as a change agent by introducing nursing practice innovations.
* Evaluates nursing practices associated with specialty area, defines needs/problems with patient care and makes constructive suggestions that creates a positive patient outcome.
* State of MO RN License
* 3-5 years bedside RN experience
* Master's Degree
Employer's Job# 17004714
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.