Elim Care Nurse Team Leader (RN or LPN) FT Nights in Bismarck, North Dakota
Looking for a career opportunity in a community where you will be appreciated for your hard work and dedication? Well, look no further!
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck has an opening for a Full-Time Night Team Leader working 12 hour shifts.Enjoy having 7 out of 14 days off to enjoy the North Dakota summer! We have consistent staffing for the best continuity of care for our residents and our staff appreciate knowing their schedule for an entire year at a time.
As a Nurse at Baptist Health Care Center, you will be responsible for coordinating and providing care to our residents in a caring, safe, and efficient manner. You may also provide information on health maintenance, disease prevention and provide case management.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Assess, communicate with staff, residents and families and provide direct resident care
- Supervise, educate and coach a team of CNA's & CMA's
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident care
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
One Dollar an hour shift differential
Some of the financial benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center
- Competitive Wages
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 403B retirement plan with matching funds!
Baptist Health Care Center is happy to announce that 4 employees were nominated for the North Dakota Long Term Care Association’s Caregiver of the Year Award for the 2016-2017 year. We are proud of each of our staff members for providing exceptional, quality care to our residents and families.
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team. Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Attn: Jen Smith Baptist Health Care Center 3400 Nebraska Dr Bismarck, ND 58503
Ph: 701-223-3040 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.BaptistHealthcareCenter.org
Skills / Requirements
- Current ND RN or LPN license required
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong desire for teamwork and ability to respectfully lead others
- Serve and protect the resident community with compassion and quality care
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck
Application deadline: July 3, 2017