Epic Health Services Nursing Director Registered Nurse (RN) in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Epic Health Services Continuum of Care, we offerin-home nursing care for children with high-tech needs like ventilators, tracheostomies and feeding tubes. As a Nursing Director for Epic Health Services, you will bedirectly responsible for the supervision of services of the Health Care Agency. You are also responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies.
Epic Health Services is seeking to hire a compassionate Nursing Director to coordinate care services for multi-disciplinary team members and physicians. Initiate plan of care and re-certification processes and lead orientation and competency assessment of clinical staff. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current State licensure in the state of practice as a Registered Nurse, current Driver’s License.
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: Minimum one year experience as a Registered Nurse obtained within the last 36 months. One year experience in home health care preferred. Management experience preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
Location: PA-Bala Cynwyd
General Area: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Job Code: 35600