The Mentor Network Registered Nurse in Bakersfield, California
Registered Nurse Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield Function: Clinical Organization: Redwood
Everybody needs a job, but only extraordinary people work here! Our team is fun, creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of people we serve. The heart of what we do, is support and serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities of all ages.
As a Registered Nurse with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate individual who can provide clinical care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your skills to assess and ensure each individual’s health care needs are carried out with the support of program staff.
Do you have nursing experience and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Provides technical assistance, medical oversight and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Accompanies individuals to routine and emergency medical visits
- Provide duties as a Direct Support Professional as needed
If you have nursing experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you