Epic Health Services Nursing Supervisor Registered Nurse (RN) in Austin, Texas
Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Epic Health Services Continuum of Care, we offerin-home nursing care for children with high-tech needs like ventilators, tracheostomies and feeding tubes. As a Nursing Supervisor for Epic Health Services, you will be directly responsible for ensuring quality patient care in the home. The primary function involves managing the overall administration of the clinical departments and monitoring of appropriate staffing and productivity.
Epic Health Services is seeking to hire a compassionate Nursing Supervisor to provide direction to the clinical staff in an effort to ensure quality, compliance with plan of care assessments, reassessments of patient’s needs and continuity of services by appropriate health care personnel. Monitor QAPI program and assure appropriate corrective measures are performed. Monitor systems and identify problem areas to administrator both verbally and through written reports. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current State licensure in the state of practice as a Registered Nurse, current Driver’s License.
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: Minimum one year experience as a Registered Nurse obtained within the last 36 months. One year experience in home health care preferred. Management experience preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
General Area: Austin, TX
Job Code: 32156